Wednesday, November 4, 2009

October 30th

Mi Familia!

Como esta usted?- Means how are you guys? The MTC is absolutly amazing! Everything is going well. Spanish is coming pretty fast. I can already bear my testimony, say a prayer, and start up a conversation. I love it here The food is amazing. I eat over 1 million calories a day and love it.
My companion is awesome! He is from Orange County and he plays water polo like you, dad. He is built pretty much the same as me, I mean like he's 6'2", 190, and yeah. We get along great. My roomates are also awesome! All four of us are going to Rancagua so I will see them all there. These kids are amazing, so spirtual. After three days it feels like I've been really good friends with them for years. Kenton would love them. Eveything's just going amazing here. My teachers are awesome, extremely inspired, all they're here for is to help us. I love it.
I have everything I need but if you want to send care packages I would love them. And tons of letters. I can't wait to hear from you guys! I'm not sure how you send money to Chile, but I'll let you know hwen I find out. My District President is President Evans from the ward on top of 2000. He says he knows you guys and see's you Magleby's time to time. His daughter was one of Kaylee's friends he said, and they got to know mom from camp.
Are you guys doing anything fun for Halloween tomorrow? I'll be in class all day, but anyways tell me everything that's going on??? Need letters from everyone, even Kyla. I love you guys so much! And miss you a ton! Oh, and Mom get with Kenton on my facebook and post my address and say Jake wants letters.
Love you guys! And I love it here. Can't wait to hear from you.

Elder McRae

No comments:

Post a Comment